The goal of Paw-zn-around Doggy Daycare is to provide your dog a great place to release energy and socialize with playmates. Your dog is a member of your family. A dog given proper exercise will be a relaxed and well-adjusted pet.
- drop off your dog in the morning
- staff supervised playtime & socialization
- quiet rest time
- exercise and nature walk
- happy tired dog ready to go home
- reduces stress
- prevents obesity
- promotes better rest
- prevents boredom & lethargy
For everyone’s protection, certain requirements must be met before enrolling your pet in daycare. We do require that you come in with your dog for a formal interview. This allows you and your pet to get a look at our facility. It also allows us to evaluate your dog to see how well it will fit in with the rest of the gang before enrollment.
Please download the enrollment application, print it out and bring the completed application with you prior to your dogs evaluation.
- DHPP, Bordatella (kennel cough) & rabies vaccinations must be up to date
- Fecal Test with “Clear” result from Vet – prior to Evaluation but no more than 2 weeks prior
- puppies must be at least 3 months old
- all dogs over 6 months must be spayed or neutered
- dogs must be able to share toys
- no aggressive dogs